Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Nursery

Sometimes I feel this pregnancy is kicking my butt.  Overall, I've had a very smooth pregnancy, no nausea, no queasiness and no vomiting.  The only two things my body wants to do are sleep (like all the time) and pee. When I say pee, I'm talking 1st trimester every 45 minutes and now its every 2 hours or so.  Ughh!!  Really!! I can only pee so many times, it's a bit ridiculous.

On a good note, I am starting to plan for the nursery!!! I've made my list. Now it's time to research pinterest for countless hours. So, far I have the color scheme.  Navy Blue and Green.  Look below isn't it beautiful. it's modern, it's neutral to gender, and trendy. I'm absolutely in love.

Isn't it perfect, I obviously have a bias. Then I can add boy or girl accents to the room. Check that off the list, now for 762,345 more items to research. (that's a pure exaggeration, it's more like 10 items)  My mom started looking at baby stuff about 2 months ago, this will make her proud. This is actually the first time I've really looked at anything. I just haven't been all that into looking at breast pumps and burp cloths. My first purchase were diapers, which, yes was to stock up and to make the Facebook announcement. You may check it out below.  p.s. my phone is about to die. yikes!
Look at all that love. The babe and I thank you all for the kind, sweet, and thoughtful comments.  Who knew growing a human would be so rewarding??  Just kidding.

sincerely
jrn



 



3 comments:

  1. Congrats Jessica!! I'm sure this is all very exciting and very overwhelming! I can get together of some great sites and Facebook groups for you if you're interested! Both for awesome products and mama support! :) just let me know if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stephanie, That would be great, if you wouldn't mind. I can use any and all resources. Thanks for the offer. :)

      Delete
  2. The room is beautiful and this is going to easy to do. I really like it. Very comfortable and easy for a baby.

    ReplyDelete